BID NOTICE | PROVISION OF CLOUD-BASED TELEPHONE PBX SYSTEM
Eastern Cape CET College invites professional, competent and experienced service providers for the PROVISION OF A CLOUD-BASED TELEPHONE PBX SYSTEM FOR A PERIOD OF THREE (3) YEARS.
Bid documents will be available from the SCM unit and college website https://ec.cetc.edu.za/tenders/ Completed Bid documents are to be placed in a sealed envelope endorsed “PROVISION OF A CLOUD-BASED TELEPHONE PBX SYSTEM FOR A PERIOD OF THREE (3) YEARS.)” and must be deposited in the bid box/tender box, situated at the reception area, at :
EASTERN CAPE CET COLLEGE, BORDER TRAINING CENTRE (BTC);10 MFAXA ROAD NU1 MDANTSANE, EAST LONDON, 5219 not later than 11h00 on Monday 23 August 2021, at which time the Bids will be opened in public.
The mandatory documents listed in the bid documents must be submitted with the tender document and failure to submit the documents will lead to the bids being declared nonresponsive:
Please note the following:
• Tender documents must be completed with non-erasable ink. Any tender document completed with pencil will not be acceptable and shall be disqualified. • Ensure that there are no errors or omissions as this may lead to bids being declared non responsive.
• The submission should be entirely legible. Any changes made to the original text of bid should be crossed through and signed for.
• DO NOT USE CORRECTION FLUID as this may invalidate your submission.
Evaluation Criteria for this procurement will be as follows:
• Stage 1 – Functionality (Attached)
• Stage 2 - Price and Preferential Points System.
NB: all bidders should at least obtain a minimum of 70% in stage 1 (functionality) in order to qualify for stage 2 (Price Evaluation). Price Points = 80 BBBEE verification level points = 20 TOTAL =100
BIDDERS SHOULD TAKE NOTE OF THE FOLLOWING BID CONDITIONS:
- Eastern Cape CET College Supply Chain Management Policy will apply;
- Eastern Cape CET College does not bind itself to accept the lowest bid or any other bid and reserves the right to accept the whole or part of the bid;
- Bids which are late, incomplete, unsigned or submitted by facsimile or electronically, will not be accepted;
- Bids submitted are to hold good for a period of 90 days;
Would you like to comment on this article or view other readers' comments? Register (it’s quick and free) or sign in now.
Please read our Comment Policy before commenting.