A reputable Electrical Contracting company requires the services of a qualified Electrician who meets the following requirements, at their Port Alfred branch:
• Electrical Trade Test Certificate;
• Minimum N4;
• Valid ORHVS Certificate;
• Valid Code 10 Driver’s Licence;
• Certified Cable Jointer (PILC & XLPE) up to and including 22kV;
• Minimum 5 years operational experience on HV & LV Overhead and Underground Reticulation;
• Experienced and Certified on Operations and Maintenance of Metal Clad Switchgear and Ring Main Units;
• Wireman’s Licence, Firefighting, First Aid and Risk Assessment Certification will be an advantage;
• Computer Literacy in Microsoft Word and Excel;
• Must be prepared to do Standby.
Please submit your CV together with certified copies of your qualifications either electronically via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via fax:086 623 6710
Closing Date: 31 August 2020
Should you not hear from us within two weeks of the closing date, you may regard your application as unsuccessful.
Would you like to comment on this article or view other readers' comments? Register (it’s quick and free) or sign in now.
Please read our Comment Policy before commenting.