SALES REP GO & EXPRESS
POSITION : Sales Executive
PUBLICATIONS : The GO&Express, Arena Community Titles
LOCATION : East London
The GO&Express, Arena Community Newspaper titles, are seeking a highly motivated individual who will efficiently and effectively achieve budgetary targets.
- To achieve set individual targets and yields on all aspects of the brands.
- Conduct client and agency visits.
- Ensure sustained profitability by generating new business and maintaining client relationships.
- Generate new leads by doing research, and actively turning these into repeat business.
- Ensure that reporting on sales tasks are done accurately and in a timely manner.
- Contribute to the growth of online advertising (GO&ExpressLIVE)
- Ensure good customer relations, by making regular follow-up calls and visits.
- Ensure all work conforms to the policies and procedures of the Company.
Skills, Attributes and Attitudes
- Computer literacy
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills (verbal and written).
- Ability to present an outstanding sales pitch.
- Ability to identify advertising opportunities.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to be resourceful is a key attribute.
- Be target driven and self-motivated
- Be a team player and have a winning mind set.
Qualifications and Experience
- Matric certificate.
- Diploma/Degree would be advantageous.
- 2-3 Years prior media sales related experience would be advantageous.
Please send your CV to: email@example.com
Closing date: Friday, 2nd October 2020
Arena Holdings (Pty) Ltd is an Affirmative Action Employer and as such, preference will be given to candidates who will add to the diversity of our organization. Kindly take note that should we do not respond to you in the next 21 days, you may regard your application as unsuccessful.
Would you like to comment on this article or view other readers' comments? Register (it’s quick and free) or sign in now.
Please read our Comment Policy before commenting.