KUSWAG PRIMARY - BURSAR
SCHOOL GOVERNING BODY POST KUSWAG PRIMARY
is looking for a SCHOOL BURSAR
• Tertiary qualification (Minimum 3-yearNational Diploma)
• Minimum5-year relevant administrative experience
• Pastel Accounting and Payroll
• SARS E-filing and Easy File(EMP201/501)
• Payment of compulsory fees, i.e. Pension Fund, Union Fees
• Formulate financial reports / Monthly FINCOM reporting
• Debtors/Creditors Control
• Dealing with Auditors
• Basic computer literacy
• Asset register management
• Good inter-personal skills
• Able to work under pressure
Please include the following:
• Application letter
• Copies of all qualifications
• ID document
• Comprehensive CV+ 2 referees
• Police clearance
All documents must be recently certified (3 months)
Please bring original documents to interview
Address application to: The School Governing Body Kuswag Primary P.O. Box 5001Greenfields 5208East London
• Hand-delivered applications must bein a sealed envelope.
• Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
• Applicants will be subjected to security checks.
Closing date for applications: 17 November 2020
Would you like to comment on this article or view other readers' comments? Register (it’s quick and free) or sign in now.
Please read our Comment Policy before commenting.