AUTOMOTIVE COMPONENT MANUFACTURING CONCERN IS RECRUITING THE FOLLOWING POSITIONS:
• Grade 12
• Relevant administrative qualification would be advantageous.
• A mimum of 3 years working experience as a receptionist in a manufacturing environment is advantageous.
• Tasks include: Managing the switchboard,
• Attending to visitors and internal customers reporting to the reception area.
• Assist with supporting all departments with their general internal administration.
• Responsible for the co-ordination of all IT queries and their resolution throughout all departments.
• Ordering refreshments and stationary.
• Managing first aid suppliers
• Sound written and verbal communication Skills
• Computer literacy– MS Word, Excel, Outlook
• Well-developed administrative skills
• Responsible for the purchase of consumables, tools, machine spares, plastic bags, oils etc.
• Build, maintain and manage supplier relationships and keep up good communications
• Negotiate contracts, improve prices and terms of business with suppliers and review opportunities to make business savings utilizing negotiation and procurement best practice tools and methods
• Act as an interface between suppliers and other relevant departments on purchasing processes and new projects and activities
• Basic Stock Controls.
Must have Matric, with a purchasing related qualification or equivalent. At least three years purchasing experience in a manufacturing environment.
Please submit your CV to Jessica@selagoindustries.co.za by Friday 04 December 2020
Would you like to comment on this article or view other readers' comments? Register (it’s quick and free) or sign in now.
Please read our Comment Policy before commenting.