ELECTRICIAN or MILLWRIGHT
ELECTRICIAN or MILLWRIGHT X2
Novubu Construction is looking for a suitable qualified and experienced Electrician/Millwright with immediate effect.
The company has footprints in both KwaZulu-Natal and Eastern Cape.
One incumbent will be working in Northern Kwazulu-Natal and the other one in the Eastern Cape.
Relevant degree/diploma/National Certificate.
Five(5) years experience working in water and waste water pumps.
Trade Tested Maintenance Electrician /Millwright.
Valid Code 08 drivers’ license.
* Experienced as a Fitter having undergone apprenticeship or equivalent training/projects.
* Computer literacy in Microsoft Office
* Proven track record of satisfactory prior performance
* Good communication skills
* Mechanical and analytical aptitude (trouble shooting)
* Perform routine repairs and preventative maintenance of the mechanical equipment in a professional and cost-effective manner
* Ensure all assets are clearly marked and controlled with Asset Register
* Panel wiring of MCC and electrical pumps connection
* Ensure safety and housekeeping meet the standards as setout in terms of the Occupational Health and Safety Act
* Ensure that specified approved stock levels are kept to minimize down time
* Monitoring and monthly reporting on mechanical plant condition.
Enquiries: M. Jonase at 039 737 3116 or email: email@example.com
Please forward CV to: HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or hand deliver to Novubu Construction, 57-1 Wild Olive Lane, Mtubatuba,3935
Closing date: Friday 23 February 2021.
Would you like to comment on this article or view other readers' comments? Register (it’s quick and free) or sign in now.
Please read our Comment Policy before commenting.