Position: Circulation Admin Clerk - Returns
Reporting to: Northern Coastal Operations Manager – East London
Location: Daily Dispatch - East London
The primary purpose of the job is to ensure that the weekly returns collection is received and processed accurately according to operational requirements and company procedures. Operate in a support role to your colleagues and have abroad base of knowledge to assist and help where possible. Manage the warehouse area by receiving publications and new stock. Liaise with other publications and departments with regards to queries and reporting. Extensive training will be done in all aspects of circulation and distribution.
• Follow-up with contractors regarding the collection of the returns and ensure that the deadlines are met.
• Returns capture: Capture the returned quantities to the system accurately and by deadline and resolve any possible queries.
• Prepare weekly sales and adhoc reports as required.
• Receive deliveries to the warehouse, ensure they are correct, and all paperwork is attached, forward documentation to be processed.
• Debrief Magazine collections: All documentation and Standard Operating Procedures are to be adhered to, problems escalated and resolved timeously.
• Process and email weekly sales reports and supply feedback for weekly meeting.
• Filing to be up to date and maintained for easy retrieval.
• Queries for both internal and external clients are to be resolved within the agreed turnaround time.
• Housekeeping: Make sure the warehouse is neat and tidy at all times –manage cleaner
• Internal Controls: Comply with company policies and procedures; ensure all audit requirements are met.
• Be available to assist with general admin if required.
Qualifications and Experience
Candidates must meet the following requirements in order to be considered for this position:
• Matric with 3 Years administrative work experience.
• Driver’s license and transport will be an advantage.
• Willingness to work extended hours and weekends when required.
Core Competencies Required
• Knowledge of administration and distribution
• Microsoft Excel & Word & E-mail
• Basic knowledge of the Media Industry and Eastern Cape areas
• Numerical skills.
• Problem solving skills.
• Analytical skills.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Good communication skills (verbal & written).
• Telephone etiquette.
• Time management skills.
• Team oriented.
• Reliable and honest.
• Approachable – people oriented.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Stress tolerance.
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 22nd September 2021
Arena Holdings is an equal opportunity employer and as such, preference will be given to candidates who will add to the diversity of our organisation.
Kindly take note that if we do not respond to you in the next two months, you may regard your application as unsuccessful.
Would you like to comment on this article or view other readers' comments? Register (it’s quick and free) or sign in now.
Please read our Comment Policy before commenting.