Foundation and Intermediate Phase Teachers
Dedicated Foundation and Intermediate Phase Teachers Needed
Advance for Life Christian Academy is a school that aims to establish an environment where every child feels safe and secure. It is a place where the staff work attentively in the classrooms to see that every child reaches their full potential. At AFLCA, the holistic development of a child is paramount.
• Bachelor of Education/PGCE (Intermediate Senior and Foundation Phase) from a recognised tertiary institution
• SACE and Police Clearance Certificate
• Excellent Communication Skills
• Fluent in English
• Computer Literate(Microsoft Office, D6,Class Dojo)
• Excellent Administrative and Organisational Skills
• Effective Team Player
• Foster whole child development by exhibiting the school values and integrating these into lessons.
• Provide differentiated learning by developing individualised learning journeys.
• Integrate technology into lessons.
• Use positive behaviour strategies to ensure adherence to the school code of conduct.
• Collaborate with colleagues to maintain an excellent teaching standard and for the academic progress of learners.
• Organise and conduct extra and co-curricular activities.
Applicants to send the following:
• Application letter
• Certified copies of qualifications
• Curriculum Vitae
Applications to be submitted to: Email:Principalaflca@gmail.com, Lflashmanaflca@gmail.com
Closing date for applications: Monday 29 November 2021
Would you like to comment on this article or view other readers' comments? Register (it’s quick and free) or sign in now.
Please read our Comment Policy before commenting.