Junior Sales Executive
Position: Junior Sales Executive: Direct Sales
Reporting to: Sales Manager
Department: Sales Advertising
Location: Daily Dispatch - East London
We are looking for a highly self-motivated print and online Junior Sales Executive to join our dynamic team. The main purpose of this role is to generate sales, service clients and grow revenues across all our Print and Online Platforms. Good EQ and a Positive Attitude is an important attribute. The person must be able to interact at all levels and engage with both internal & external stakeholders. Skills in the Digital space and innovative ideas to improve customer experience is a key factor.
• To achieve set individual targets and yields.
• Contribute to the development of the Sales Strategy and execution thereof by Initiating, developing, and maintaining business relationships with key clients.
• Customer relationship and service – stimulate the market by providing the client with innovative ideas and advertising platforms in line with the client’s advertising objectives.
• Contribute to growth of online advertising across all digital platforms(Facebook, Twitter and DispatchLive). Set digital marketing strategies and solutions using all necessary tools (e.g., website, emails, social media and blogs).
• Research digital products, services and current strategies to identify new opportunities.
• Identify business/advertising opportunities and develop powerful marketing strategies and print and online projects
Qualifications and Experience
Candidates must meet the following requirements to be considered for this position:
• Must have Sales/Marketing/Social Media degree or diploma or studying towards one
• Digital Advertising qualification/Knowledge
• A valid South Africa driver’s licence & reliable vehicle
• Must provide copies of completed qualifications and certificates and 3 contactable references
• Sound Business, Proposal Writing and Presentations Skills.
• Sales Experience is advantageous.
Please send your CV to: email@example.com
Closing Date: 29 April 2022
Based on our risk assessment, being fully vaccinated is an inherent requirement of this job.
Arena Holdings is an equal opportunity employer and as such, preference will be given to candidates wo will add to the diversity of our organisation.
Kindly take not that if we do not respond to you in the next two months, you may regard your application as unsuccessful.
Would you like to comment on this article or view other readers' comments? Register (it’s quick and free) or sign in now.
Please read our Comment Policy before commenting.