INTERMEDIATE PHASE TEACHER
ADVANCE FOR LIFE CHRISTIAN ACADEMY
DEDICATED INTERMEDIATE PHASE TEACHER NEEDED
Advance for Life Christian Academy is a school that aims to establish an environment where every child feels safe and secure. It is a place where the staff work attentively in the classrooms to see that every child reaches their full potential. At AFLCA, the holistic development of a child is paramount.
• Bachelor of Education/ PGCE(Intermediate-Senior)from a recognised tertiary institution
• SACE and Police Clearance Certificate
• Excellent Communication Skills
• Fluent in English
• Computer Literate
• Excellent Administrative and Organisational Skills
• Effective Team Player
• Foster whole child development by exhibiting the school values and integrating these into lessons.
• Provide convenience to families with pro-active communication and discussions regarding their children’s conduct and academic progress.
• Provide differentiated learning by developing individualised learning journeys.
• Analyse assessment data to improve teaching and learning.
• Establish a conducive space for creative expression.
• Cultivate a culture of problem-solving.
• Integrate technology into lessons.
• Use innovative learning approaches.
• Create a positive and collaborating learning environment.
• Actively engage with learners during lessons.
• Use positive behaviour strategies to ensure adherence to the school code of conduct.
• Collaborate with colleagues to maintain an excellent teaching standard and for the academic progress of learners.
• Organise and conduct extra and co-curricular activities.
• Participate in departmental committees, seminars, and courses in order to contribute to and/or update one’s professional views/standards.
ALL APPLICATIONS TO BE SUBMITTED TO:
Would you like to comment on this article or view other readers' comments? Register (it’s quick and free) or sign in now.
Please read our Comment Policy before commenting.