Border Cricket NPC
wishes to appoint a
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
Border Cricket (Non-Profit Company), with its headquarters situated in East London, and who subscribes to the principles of Employment Equity, seeks a dynamic and accomplished leader to serve as Chief Executive Officer, providing strategic leadership, commercialising Border Cricket professional and Amateur assets, building good governance structures, and spearheading the vision to develop into a world class cricketing organisation.
The CEO will also be required to formulate and implement strategic and operational plans, as approved by the Board.
The Chief Executive Officer role is a 5-year contractual role reporting directly to, and is accountable to, the Board of Directors for the performance of the company.
• 8 years of management experience in a business or commercial entity.
• Successful track record in leadership of a profitable entity or not-for profit organisation.
• NQF Level 7 in business, accounting, and administration
• A person with cricket playing or administration background would be an added advantage.
• Good conceptual understanding of key issues in local, National and International cricket environment would be ideal.
• An excellent understanding of transformation and its implementation in Border Cricket and Cricket South Africa.
• Solid strategic thinking and leadership ability.
• Strong financial management skills, including management reporting, cash flow management and budgetary control.
Annual Cost to Company and market related.
Interested applicants can forward their applications to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include the following documents in your application:
• A comprehensive CV, including references of two recent employers
• A copy of an Identity/Document and driver’s license
• Certified copies of qualifications
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews and additional assessments.
The closing date for all applications is Monday 18 July 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Should you not hear from us within 1 week after the closure of the advert, please consider your application as unsuccessful.