Learners treated for food poisoning

Stethoscope-around-doctors-neck-300x184
Stethoscope-around-doctors-neck-300x184
A total of 96 learners from Ngangelizwe High School in Mthatha were treated for food poisoning at the Ngangelizwe Health Centre and Mthatha Regional High School today.

According to provincial health spokesman Sizwe Kupelo the pupils ate poultry and were later discharged today.

This is the second incident of learners being treated for food poisoning in four weeks after 250 pupils from Ndamase Senor Secondary School in Buntingville village outside Ngqeleni were also treated for food poisoning at the Mthatha Regional and Nelson Mandela Hospitals.

X