Mom and 3 siblings escape after paraffin stove bursts while supper cooks

Mdantsane girl, 4, dies as home goes up in flames

A four-year-old girl died when her family home in Mdantsane’s NU13 burnt down on Monday night...

This article is free to read if you register or sign in.

If you have already registered or subscribed, please sign in to continue.

Questions or problems? Email or call 0860 52 52 00.

Would you like to comment on this article or view other readers' comments? Register (it’s quick and free) or sign in now.

Speech Bubbles

Please read our Comment Policy before commenting.