Red flags ‘ignored’ at Eastern Cape guest house where guests died in shower

Owner previously warned of possible gas leak, family claims

PREMIUM

At least five people blacked out or suffered severe side-effects while staying at a Kareedouw guesthouse before the deaths of newly engaged couple Mari Hoon and Jean Vosloo, whose bodies were discovered in a shower at the establishment...

This article is reserved for DispatchLIVE subscribers.

Get access to ALL DispatchLIVE content from only R45.00 per month.

Already subscribed? Simply sign in below.

Already registered on HeraldLIVE, BusinessLIVE, TimesLIVE or SowetanLIVE? Sign in with the same details.



Questions or problems? Email helpdesk@dispatchlive.co.za or call 0860 52 52 00.

Would you like to comment on this article or view other readers' comments? Register (it’s quick and free) or sign in now.

Speech Bubbles

Please read our Comment Policy before commenting.

X