Summer Cash Splash with Daily Dispatch!
What would you do if you won R60 000 cash this Summer Season? Don’t just dream about it, do something about it. Enter the Daily Dispatch Summer Cash Splash Competition. Daily Dispatch is giving one lucky reader the opportunity to win R60 000 cash this summer! All you need to do is buy the Daily Dispatch newspaper until 8 December 2019, complete the entry form inside and post it in one of the Summer Cash Splash boxes found at all participating stores. The more you enter, the more chances you stand to win! Plus 10 lucky readers stand the chance to each win R1000 cash in our weekly draws. Enter now and you could be our next lucky reader to splash this summer!
How do I enter?
- Buy a copy of the Daily Dispatch valued at R6.90 and on page 2 there will be an entry form that you fill in, cut out and post in a Summer Splash entry box in participating stores.
What do I win?
- Win a share of R70 000, 10 Lucky readers will each win R1 000 spot prize, Grand prize is R60 000
Where do I enter?
Entries can be delivered to any Daily Dispatch satellite office including: the Daily Dispatch offices in Quenera Drive, Beacon Bay; The Ink Spot in Mthatha; or The Rep office in Queenstown. Other entry points include Berea Gardens and Crossways Mall.
You can also enter at the following stores on these dates between 26 Oct 2019 and 8 Dec 2019.
STORES – ENTRY BOXES
- East London – Spargs Spar, Retail park PnP, Nahoon Spar or Checkers, Ashmel Spar, Debi Lee Spar, Cambridge Spar, Spar Southernwood, Amalinda Spar or Shoprite, Greenfields PnP, Checkers/PnP/Spar in Vincent
- Mdantsane – PnP or Highway Spar
- King William’s Town– Nicks Spar
- Mthatha – Southernwood PnP or Savoy Spar
- Queenstown – Nonesi Mall PnP or Lukhanji Spar
You will also be able to purchase a newspaper and enter at the Summer Cash Splash activations at selected malls on the following dates:
MALL ACTIVATIONS – ENTRY BOXES
- Launches on 26 Oct 2019 in Mdantsane City Mall and BT Ngebs Mall (Mthatha)
- Vincent Park Mall – 2 November 2019 (09h00-15h00)
- Mdantsane City Mall – 9 November 2019 (09h00-16h00)
- Nonesi Mall ( QTN) – 16 November 2019 (09h00-15h00)
- Butterworth – 23 November 2019 (09h00-15h00)
- Mdantsane City and BT Ngebs – 30 November 2019 (09h00-16h00)
- Final dates 7 & 8 December 2019 - Nonesi Mall and KWT Mall (09h00-16h00)
How will I know if I am a winner?
- The spot prize winners will be announced in the Daily Dispatch newspaper on 8 Nov 2019, 15 Nov 2019 and 22 Nov 2019. The Grand prize winner will be announced on 11 Dec 2019.
Terms and Conditions
- Tiso Blackstar Group, employees, and their immediate families and agents may NOT enter.
- This competition is open to all persons 18 years and older.
- Winners agree to be photographed for the purpose of publicity.
- The judges’ decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Only original copies of the entry form that appear in the daily and weekend editions of the Daily Dispatch will be accepted.
- The competition runs from 26 Oct 2019 till 8 December 2019.
- The weekly draws are 7 Nov 2019, 14 Nov and 21 Nov 2019. The names of the winners will be published in Daily Dispatch on 8 Nov 2019, 15 Nov 2019 and 22 Nov 2019. The Grand prize winner will be announced on 11 Dec 2019.
- Entries can be delivered to any Daily Dispatch satellite office including: the Daily Dispatch offices in Quenera Drive, Beacon Bay; The Ink Spot in Mthatha; or The Rep office in Queenstown. Other entry points include Berea Gardens; Crossways Mall.
- Entries may also be posted to PO Box 131, East London, 5201.
- Rep office in QTN and the Ink Spot in Mthatha is closed on Saturdays.
- NO LATE ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED.
- No entries will be accepted after Sunday, 8 December 2019 from 17h00.
- You may enter as many times as you wish to increase your chances of winning.
- The draw will be on Tuesday, 10 December 2019 in the Daily Dispatch.
- By entering this competition, you agree to give us permission to contact you for future promotions.