Contact the Daily Dispatch or DispatchLIVE
Main contact numbers:
Tel: +27 43 702 2000 (office hours)
Tel: +27 43 702 2124 (after hours)
Fax: +27 43 748 1723
Physical address: Corner St Helena Road and Quenera Drive, Beacon Bay, East London, 5241
Postal address: PO Box 131, East London, 5200
Subscriptions call centre: Tel: 0860 52 52 00 or firstname.lastname@example.org
7am–4.30pm SA time (GMT +2) on weekdays or 7am–12pm on Sundays
Letters to the editor
While pseudonyms are sometimes acceptable, correspondents should sign letters and provide a name, street address and daytime contact number. The editor reserves the right to edit letters.
What would you like to do today?
- Contact the newsdesk: email@example.com or +27 43 702 2000
- Subscribe to DispatchLIVE or the Daily Dispatch, or ask about a subscription: Visit our online subscriptions page, contact us directly on
Tel: +27 43 702 2168/2239 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or speak to our call centre on 0860 52 52 00 or email@example.com
- Subscribe to the e-edition (an exact digital replica of the print edition): Click here or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Report a newspaper delivery problem: +27 43 702 2168/2239
(8am–4.30pm, Mon–Fri) or +27 43 702 2112 (midnight-8am, Mon–Sat).
Non-deliveries reported before 8am will be redelivered on the same day
- Advertise in the newspaper or on the website: See below
- Submit a letter: email@example.com (see note below)
- Register a complaint: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enquire about circulation: 0800 422 244
- Report a technical problem with the website: Email Luke Charter at email@example.com with as much detail as possible about the problem
- Republish our material in print or online: Luke Charter on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Request back copies of the Daily Dispatch or ask for research or photographic prints: email@example.com or call
+27 11 280 3000 and ask for Syndication Department
Advertise in the Daily Dispatch or DispatchLIVE
For all print and digital rate cards, click here.
To place a classified ad, contact:
- firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: +27 43 743 4343
To advertise in print, contact:
- Tel: +27 43 702 2000
To advertise on DispatchLIVE:
- Head of News and Digital:
Luke Charter on email@example.com
Editorial contacts: Daily Dispatch and DispatchLIVE
- Daily Dispatch Editor:
Cheri-Ann James: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Daily Dispatch Deputy Editor:
Bongani Fuzile: email@example.com
- Assistant Editor:
Julia Butcher: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Head of News and Digital and Editor of DispatchLIVE:
Luke Charter: email@example.com
- Photographic Editor:
Alan Eason: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sports Editor:
Alvin Reeves: email@example.com
Library and archives
The Daily Dispatch Library contains the following archive material:
- Electronic: Mid-2004 to present day
- Bound volumes: 1975 to present day
Please contact the City Library for our archives prior to 1975: firstname.lastname@example.org or +27 43 722 4991/2/3. Alternatively, one may contact the SA National Library on +27 21 424 6320, +27 21 487 5619 or email@example.com.
Useful contact information
Our library often receives queries concerning the search for relatives. The institutions below may be able to assist:
Arena Holdings BEE credentials
Arena Holdings (formerly Tiso Blackstar Group) is the publisher and owner of the Daily Dispatch and DispatchLIVE, among others. It is a Level 4 contributor to broad-based black economic empowerment on the generic scorecard set out by the Department of Trade and Industry.
The Daily Dispatch and DispatchLIVE proudly displays the “FAIR” stamp of the Press Council of South Africa, indicating our commitment to adhere to the Code of Ethics for Print and online media which prescribes that our reportage is truthful, accurate and fair.
Should you wish to lodge a complaint about our news coverage, please lodge a complaint on the Press Council’s website, alternatively email the complaint to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the Press Council on 011 484 3612.
Arena Holdings is also a member of the IAB SA, the non-profit, non-government organisation helping SA's leading media companies, advertising agencies, brands and technology firms excel in digital marketing and related activities.