JUNIOR SALES EXECUTIVE
Position: Junior Sales Executive: Direct Sales
Reports to: Sales Manager
Department: Sales & Advertising
Location: Daily Dispatch -East London
We are looking for a highly self-motivated print and online Junior Sales Executive to join our dynamic team. The main purpose of this role is to generate sales, service clients and grow revenues across the Daily Dispatch/ Saturday Dispatch Publications and on our Online Platforms. The person must be target driven and have a good understanding of selling advertising space. Having a positive attitude, a good sense of humour, and willingness to get involved will go a long way in securing your chance to work in this vibrant industry. The person must be able to interact at all levels and engage with both internal & external stakeholders.
- To achieve set individual targets and yields.
- Adhere to the Sales Operations and Protocols manual and other
- Company policies and procedures.
- Contribute to the development of the Sales Strategy and execution thereof by Initiate, develop and maintain business relationships with key clients
- Customer relationship and service – stimulate the market by providing the client with innovative ideas and advertising platforms in line with the client’s advertising objectives.
- Prepare sales pitches using current research and perform the entire sales transaction. Successfully.
- Maintain cross-departmental (print, online - editorial, production, advertising and circulation, marketing and finance) relationships.
- Contribute to growth of online advertising across all digital platforms (Facebook, Twitter and DispatchLive).
- Identify business/advertising opportunities and develop powerful marketing strategies and print and online projects
Qualifications and Experience
Candidates must meet the following requirements in order to be considered for this position:
- Must have Grade 12 qualification or equivalent.
- Must have Sales/Marketing/PR/Social Media degree or diploma.
- 3-5 years’ experience in sales would be an advantage
- Must have a driver’s licence and own vehicle.
- Sound Business, proposal Writing and Presentations Skills.
Please send your CV to: email@example.com
Closing Date: 22 September 2020
Arena Holdings is an equal opportunity employer and as such, preference will be given to candidates who will add to the diversity of our organisation. Kindly take note that if we do not respond to you in the next two months, you may regard your application as unsuccessful.
Would you like to comment on this article or view other readers' comments? Register (it’s quick and free) or sign in now.
Please read our Comment Policy before commenting.