WATCH | Man loses everything as fire guts his home

A huge fire broke out at a home in St Peters Road, Southernwood on Friday night.
Firefighters were on the scene trying to douse the flames.
An occupant of the house, who identified himself as Valentin, said he arrived home just before 7pm to see the house on fire.
“There's another old man who stays here. It looks like the stove was left on and he left the house,” he said.“I've lost everything, my passport, everything.”The man said he had been in South Africa a year.“I wish somebody could please help me. I've got nowhere to stay now.”The home is opposite Southernwood Primary...

This article is reserved for registered DispatchLIVE readers.

Simply register AT NO COST to proceed. If you've already registered, simply sign in.

Already registered on HeraldLIVE, BusinessLIVE, TimesLIVE or SowetanLIVE? Sign in with the same details.



Questions or problems? Email helpdesk@dispatchlive.co.za or call 0860 52 52 00 .

X