Kouga municipality blamed for electrocution of boy, 4

If shacks had legal electricity his death could have been avoided, UDM says

The UDM in Jeffreys Bay has laid the blame at the Kouga municipality’s door after a four-year-old boy was electrocuted by illegal electricity connections, saying had the electrification of shacks been completed, he would still be alive...

This article is reserved for DispatchLIVE subscribers.

Get access to ALL DispatchLIVE content from only R45.00 per month.

Already subscribed? Simply sign in below.

Already registered on HeraldLIVE, BusinessLIVE, TimesLIVE or SowetanLIVE? Sign in with the same details.



Questions or problems? Email helpdesk@dispatchlive.co.za or call 0860 52 52 00.